Bryan Adams - Anthology

Bryan Adams - Anthology

想必大部分人都听过Bryan Adams的(Everything I Do) I Do It for You,这是他的2CD精选集,喜欢的可以收藏。

CD 1:

  1. Remember
  2. Lonely Nights
  3. Straight from the Heart
  4. Cuts Like a Knife
  5. This Time
  6. Run to You
  7. Somebody
  8. Heaven
  9. Summer of '69
  10. One Night Love Affair
  11. It's Only Love [featuring Tina Turner]
  12. Heat of the Night
  13. Hearts on Fire
  14. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
  15. Can't Stop This Thing We Started
  16. There Will Never Be Another Tonight
  17. Thought I'd Died and Gone to Heaven
  18. The Best of Me

CD 2:
  1. Please Forgive Me
  2. All for Love [with Rod Stewart and Sting]
  3. Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
  4. Rock Steady (Live with Bonnie Raitt)
  5. The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You
  6. Let's Make a Night to Remember
  7. Star
  8. Back to You (Live)
  9. I'm Ready (Live)
  10. On a Day Like Today
  11. Cloud Number Nine [Chicane Remix]
  12. Here I Am
  13. This Side of Paradise
  14. Why Do You Have to Be So Hard to Love
  15. Open Road
  16. 18 'Til I Die (Live)
  17. When You're Gone [featuring Pamela Anderson]
  18. So Far So Good

Download: http://depositfiles.com/files/nmbvadu7e

0 评论:

My Favorites